Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Nothing to Say?

Well, perhaps i will not be the obsessive blogger that i anticipated myself to be. Perhaps the fringe effects of my (undiagnosed, and hardly problematic) OCD are minimal in this case. Or, perhaps, i have been too busy dealing with the aftereffects of car vandalism to have time to be obsessed with anything. Between replacing the window, then the tint, then stalking the local pawn shops in order to arrange my own personal sting operation, this has been quite a busy week. Add to that a (stupid) holiday and a request from my sort-of mother-in-law to decorate her house for Christmas followed by a 60 hour work week, and i suddenly find myself back in front of this screen, tired, and with nothing to say. Fascinating. i can't remember too many times in my life that i have truly been in this situation. i can't think of a damn thing to write about that might be even remotely interesting. Actually, interesting isn't even a consideration, i really only write about things that i feel strongly about in some way. If i feel better after i am done, mission accomplished. Another consideration: i don't know who is going to find out that this blog exists, so i have to be very careful about whom and what i write.

it was nearly a year ago that i wrote the above entry and apparently i saved it as a draft. i have no memory of this and in fact, had forgotten entirely about this blog until my friend sara sent me an email asking me why i stopped doing it. so i guess, at least for today, i am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home