Sunday, July 15, 2007

off and writing

because i have been blessed with a brilliant writer for a new best friend and because i have been overcome by a sudden burst of energy and renewed passion for the craft, i am off and running with a piece that might one day become the memoir that inspires my parents to finally disown me. but karol has convinced me, rightly, to worry about that detail when it's time. hopefully this ambition will last longer than my current pack of cigarettes. there are stories to be told and i want to tell them, damn it. granted, i am only 1541 words in, but the important part is that i want to keep going. so much to say....

1 Comments:

Blogger karol said...

Shelly, you totally rock. You've been blogging your butt off, and it's so cool and so funny. I'm so glad that you're my new best friend, and thank you for all the kind words you've blogged about me. I miss you.
Karol

7:50 PM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home