Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ready

well my new pink laptop has finally arrived. and i finally have time to use it. life is good. now i can go back to being a bloggin' fool. i have been so disoriented without my computer, i nearly forgot who i am and what i am supposed to be doing. but i think i got it back now. and in the meantime, since i had lots of time to socialize, i have been so blessed as to discover that the very best most beautiful wonderful bright funny woman in the world has been lingering on the sidelines of my life for several years now. all i needed was the time to learn just how amazing she is, and the deal is sealed. now she is front and center in my world and i couldn't be happier about it. just when i thought things were better than i ever would have dared to ask for... i find the one thing, the one person, the one addition to my life that makes it whole. i have never felt so good about so many things. the world looks like a better place to me. the people i meet seem nicer and more tolerable. this relationship just pulls all the pieces into one tidy package. she told me the other day that i have to "find my greatness.". with all other things in order and a gentler approach to life and myself, i think it is time to get on with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home