Tuesday, October 04, 2005

RRHS

well, i have re-joined the world of the blog and i think that here i have discovered that the class of 1995- RRHS lives on as a single cohesive unit in blogland. i followed some links from sara's blog and i am seeing names of people i haven't thought of or heard from in 12 years! craziness. i don't know where these individuals are geographically, but i remember them. the best part of reading these blogs and comments is that i just cannot imagine most of these girls as grown-folk. i am reading about them getting drunk and having sex and making babies and big weddings and all i can picture are these little-bitty girls with twig-legs and baggy sweatshirts making plans for the big lock-in at the Lutheran church where all the popular kids go. now they say things like "horny" and "Fuck". and somehow i feel like their mother. perhaps because i see me every day... i KNOW i'm old. but they have not aged in my mind. they are just little and precious and sweet, forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love it. You are so funny. I am glad that I have helped you reconnect with your RRHS roots...they run deep. The class of '95 loves to blog. And you can bet your ass that they will be reading your blog now that I am placing your blog on my list to read.

6:41 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home