Thursday, November 10, 2005

?

when people with whom i spend a lot of time begin to read my blog or any other thing i have written, invariably they turn to me and say "you write just like you talk!" on four separate occasions, individuals whom i have recently met have said to me: "you talk like you're writing." these insights are equally perplexing to me. how different should the two be and which is more desirable? to write like you are speaking or to speak as though you are writing? is it weird if there is no difference? i don't think there has ever been a difference and i am sure i was fully unaware that there should be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

The only difference is this...if you speak like you write, then you are probably not listening...so, it is better to write like you speak, right?

7:07 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Troy said...

Seriously, Kim, you are such a kiss-ass! I think I'm gonna puke!

6:36 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home