Saturday, July 29, 2006

remember when i had a sister...


i just remembered last night that i had a pretend sister for a while. i forgot about her briefly. i should find out if she wants to be my sister. except she's a banker. she would not be impressed with her sister's inability to... well, bank. just now i was washing my hands in a restroom and i looked up into the mirror. i reminded myself of a picture of my pretend sister. now i want to find her again. i want a sister! how fun would that be! especially one who looks a lot like me. then everywhere we go together people would say things to us like: "wow! you can really tell you two are related!" i've never had that. i want that. maybe she can help me understand how money works. and i could show her the ropes on how to be a total fuck-up. she needs me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I have found that having a sister is mostly overrated.. or at least it was for the first 18 years of my life. Once I moved away from my sister, I liked her a whole lot better.

10:22 AM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home