Thursday, July 20, 2006

wha??

maybe i need to lower my dosage of anti-depressants... nothing has pissed me off enough to make it into the blog!? can't think of a thing! perhaps i am losing my perceptive edge. it is quite possible that i am simply missing all that is going on around me, ignoring everything that i wouldn't trip over or get hit by. it is not possible that i just don't have any profoundly insignificant opinions. it must be a reduced attentiveness.

i've been doing a lot of reading lately. the removal of satellite television from one's life definitely opens up a lot of free time that would otherwise have been wasted away in an entranced stupor. this morning i finished The Death of Ivan Illyich. i hadn't read it since college so as i lay in my tiny library in my living room, i spotted it and decided that would be a good way to spend a few hours. at this point i would normally feel compelled to take a rambling journey through my thoughts and feelings about the novel, but i don't want to. that seems boring to me today. it may be the green tea herbal supplements, or it could be the variety of coffee drinks i have comsumed throughout the day, but i just can't seem to slow my mind down long enough to take on a topic like that. and i wouldn't want to be perceived as stupid or shallow just because i happen to be chemically and herbally enhanced today.

so instead let's talk about underwear and which styles are the cutest. i have long been a thong girl. but recently i have discovered the boy cut mini brief. also known as "hot pants" to certain elements of our social subcultures. how cute are these things? and comfortable too. i prefer them in black or white. no flowers. under any circumstances. incidentally, as one might guess fr
om my previous post, hot pants do not look particularly flattering on my ever-expanding assthigh region, but i love them anyway. maybe by the time someone is in a position to see me in them, things will be looking a little better. for now, since i alone suffer the view, i love to wear them and will continue to do so. i wonder if i love them because they make me feel more like the american gladiator i always knew i was supposed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home