Friday, March 02, 2007

i think i'll catch up on my correspondence...


rachel says that line in an episode of friends called "the one when no one's ready". i think it is one of the funniest things she ever says... it totally cracks me up every time. there is something so fantastically passive-aggressive about sitting down to write long-past-due letters during an important event. just to get back at someone... it's just funny.

anyway... that is not what i am actually talking about...
i am actually going to spend some time today doing a little corresponding. i have this life-long tendency to lose touch with people, even the most important people, because i kind of tend to just "move on". hell i would have even lost track of sara if she hadn't coincidentally been in our hometown the day of my mom's retirement party. but lately i have decided that having really important people touch your life and then never seeing or talking to them again kind of sucks. so i have been seeking some assistance in trying to track down some lost acquaintances... carmyn found my friend donna for me... so i will finally email her... and kathy found my college friends sarah and adam so i will email them today.... wonder whom else i should contact.... we'll see. i don't want to lose people anymore. imagine how many reunions i can have in my life! oh this is going to be fun! i finally saw my friend mary last week...after like 8 years... god i suck. off to correspond!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time. Don't have so many reunions that the few people you kept in your miserable life become less special ;)

5:56 PM, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think we're all here because of Friends

3:46 PM, December 07, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home