Wednesday, November 16, 2005

mystery machine

site hits are a complete mystery to me. mostly because i have no idea what is really going on with anything computer-related, but also in part because i don't understand how other people surf the blog world. do they jump from random blog to random blog skimming? do a lot of people utilize the "next blog" button? and what does that even mean? how are they ordered? do they repeat or is there one fixed list? since i have an abundance of questions regarding blog site activity, i made two concerted efforts to get some answers. i added a counter which tells me a few things that mean nothing to me, and i added a poll which i had hoped would give me more information. thus far this has not been the case. allegedly nearly 200 different people have opened my blog at some point. to learn more about who these regretful souls are, i asked the very simple question: do i know you? which for all intents and purposes can be interpreted "why are you here?" i thought that this would teach me about how people use blogspot. not so. whoever you are, you don't seem to be the most cooperative bunch. 200 people, 6 answers. that's just rude. please please, give me something! i like to have a reason to stop by my blog page and check out some stats. please oh please won't you answer my question? i love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Shelly, this is too weird. I saw that you just added FOUND to your sidebar. I have checked this site for a long time. I love that we are into that same voyeristic crap...postsecret included.

9:43 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home