Sunday, January 01, 2006

70 percent

i am back from all of my holiday travels and am proud to report that i am functioning at approximately 70% after my unfortunate collision with the frozen earth. i returned to work today and that felt very good. i miss it and i am ready to be back. it's hard to be on the inactive injured list when you genuinely like your job! that's probably how Daunte feels too.
anyway. after 12 days with my family in phoenix, 21 days off of work and 17 days away from the gym, i have so many thoughts, ideas, frustrations, joys and slightly off-kilter perceptions to share that i can't even focus myself well enough to think of a reasonable way to start catching up. my parents and my brother are always effective newsmakers, but i have to ponder for a few days in order to decide just how honest and reflective i want to be on those subjects. i am not in the blog business to hurt anyone. but i am in the business of ranting about things that piss me off. we'll see how that comes out. i haven't decided yet. i may need a more anonymous forum for all of that.
for now i think i will sign off by saying that i have alot to share and i am still a few weeks out from normal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I am glad you are back...70% is better than not at all. I understand how you feel about the secret blog concept. I have tried it but I only have enough in me for one blog. But, good luck with it.

5:19 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home